Subject: ADE.181395, Client Ref: 12 25 0004, NOBE OÜ, ES-ETR, DOL: 17 May 2025
From: "Jan Benke" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2025 14:28:58 +0300

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

The helicopter with registration ES-ETR was involved in a mid-air
collision on 17 May 2025.

The helicopter is hull-insured by Euro-Aviation Versicherungs-AG, and they
instructed us as Surveyors to handle insurance related matters
accordingly. Their internal reference number is 12 2025 0004.

As we need to gather necessary information on behalf of Insurers, we have
been in contact with the Lawyer of the Insured entity, NOBE OÜ. Their
Lawyer provided us with your contact details and asked us to contact you
directly in order to obtain further information.

To be able to report to Insurers, we need to establish that the pilot was
suitably trained and endorsed to fly the involved type of helicopter for
the purposes used. Hence, we usually need a copy if the flight crew
licence with endorsements, and a copy of the medical certificate.

In respect to the helicopter, we usually need a copy of the certificates
for registration and airworthiness, and airworthiness review.

May we kindly ask if such information, copies, an official summary, or
equivalent can be provided?

We are available to take your call if there are any questions or concerns.

Many thanks for your support in advance and kind regards,

Jan Benke

Jan Benke | McLarens Aviation

Deputy Country Manager

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Galvanistrasse 30

60486 Frankfurt am Main, Germany

+49 (0) 69 5060 6792 | office

+49 (0) 172 3141 805 | mobile

www.mclarensaviation.com

McLarens GmbH ist eine Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung mit Sitz in
Frankfurt. Die Gesellschaft ist im Handelsregister des Amtsgerichtes
Frankfurt unter der Handelsregisternummer HRB 123837 eingetragen. Die
Geschäftsführer der Gesellschaft sind Malcolm Robinson, Gary Brown und
Oliver Trehane.

McLarens GmbH is a limited liability company with its registered office in
Frankfurt. The company is entered in the Commercial Register at the Local
Court of Frankfurt under the registration number HRB 123837. The directors
of the company are Malcolm Robinson, Gary Brown und Oliver Trehane.

GDPR Privacy Statement:  We are required to capture and process personal
information supplied to us in the fulfilment of our services – for further
details as to how this information is used, kept secure and your rights,
please see our Privacy Statement on our website – www.mclarens.com

Datenschutzbestimmungen der DSGVO: Wir sind verpflichtet, personenbezogene
Daten, die uns bei der Erfüllung unserer Dienste zur Verfügung gestellt
werden, zu sammeln und zu verarbeiten. Weitere Informationen darüber, wie
diese Informationen verwendet und geschützt werden sowie zu Ihren Rechten
diesbezüglich, finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung auf
<http://www.mclarens.com/> http://www.mclarens.com

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.